Who you are
You love building great products and features as well as maintaining an effective environment for development and operations. You have a clear understanding of fundamental computer science concepts (e.g. design patterns).
- Programming languages: Python the majority of the code base is currently written in Python and experience with Python is required. Parts of the code base are written in Go, C++ and Java, however experience with these languages is not required for this position. Experience with the Django web framework is preferred.
- Databases: PostgreSQL is our primary database but we also use Redis for various purposes. Excellent skills in SQL are required. Experience with Elasticsearch, which powers our search feature, is a nice-to-have but not required.
- IT Operations: Experience with Amazon Web Services is required. Experience with Configuration management using Puppet or similar, and Linux systems administration are preferred.
- Automated testing: Experience with unit testing and integration testing is preferred but not required.
- It is not a requirement that you speak Danish, but you must have excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
What we offer
- A job at a fast-growing online marketplace with a competitive salary.
- Working with customers and users from all over the world.
- A central role within Iconfinder that defines a large part of our customer success and happiness.
- A place to learn, experiment, discover, and develop yourself professionally and personally.
- Fun colleagues and a nice office in the heart of Copenhagen.
- Company-supplied computer and phone of your choice.
- Trips to relevant conferences.
- And of course free food, snacks, and beverages.
Iconfinder is a fast growing and well-funded startup (500 startups and VF Ventures) that seeks to help designers make a living doing what they love. The team is small, international and ambitious.
Please apply by writing to Martin LeBlanc, Iconfinder CEO, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +45 61 69 67 81. Feel free to ask any questions you might have about this position.